Weekly Updates on “The Future of Travel”
“The Future of Travel” with the Founder of Nomad Stays Mark Phillips.
Mark is a businessman first and has 30 years experience in international travel as do I as the cofounder I have 25 years experience in international travel and have lived and worked on 4 continents.
What is happening this week?
This week Mark talks about:
- Borders opening and closing quickly
- Being fast to grab opportunities
- The start of a marketing war between countries targeting remote workers
- The 1000+ rooms available on Nomad Stays
- Some of the philosophy behind Nomad Stays
- How to hang out with adventurous people
We love to inspire travel
Join our community at Digital Nomad Explorers community
Assisted by his Chief Happiness Officer, Dakar Dingo. (who wants another swim on this hot day in the French Alps)
Post a Comment