The “Future of Travel” – 12 Aug 2020
What’s happening this week in “The Future of Travel?
Here is an overview of what Mark covers :
- Tourism in France
- COVID 19 numbers are up
- Norway on the red list
- Paris is now fully Masked and compulsory
- What’s happening in Spain
- Will the borders of UK Close?
- Protests around the world
- Lockdowns in Australia and changes to the entry fee
- More look to regional
- Thailand announces reopen 2021
- Bali about to reopen and ex-pats
- Hong Kong on the nose
- What does all this mean for the full-time nomad?
- We would love to hear your thoughts so please connect or leave a comment on your experiences, we would love to hear about them.
Memberships are Free at the moment so join while it’s free.
Join our free Facebook Community just opened in March so come and join us!
For our stays, we have a Telegram group that you can join. Just search NOMAD STAYS
And for those of you who want a coworking community or building a startup as you travel like us! join us and connect with other like-minded travellers.
Join Mark the Founder of Nomad Stays for the weekly updates from the Rhone-Alps France. #12.8
Mark started this series at the beginning of COVID 19 to help our Nomads and Stay owners to keep up to date with the latest in travel as it is so volatile at the moment our team wanted to keep you connected.
Our SandTracks Virtual Coworking Community
What’s your favourite place to travel as a nomad?
We would love your input!
At Nomad Stays, we love to encourage off the beaten track locations so that you can explore more.
We love to support regional stay and what we have found on our own travels is that some of the coolest nomad community’s are in regional areas where there is a lot to explore.
We Support the #DIYNOMAD
So, if you are an adventurous nomad or remote worker than you are in the right place! we like to support the DIY Do It Yourself Nomad like us and all you want to do is explore and be able to do your work where ever you are.
Post a Comment